[Epic] Miniature cleaning and righteous justice!

From: Gianluigi Basenghi <gbasenghi_at_...>
Date: Mon, 3 Nov 1997 04:17:33 +0100

For all the wannabe Picasso out there:

If you need cleaning a metal (or resin) stuff go for the Acrilic Laquer
Thinner: washit and wonder!
If you need cleaning a plastic stuff, go for Acrilic Laquer Thinner: washit
and Cry!!!
(for masochists)
If you dont want, then take a basin and put in a bit of Caustic Soda: put
in some water and then leave the stuff in it for a night. the day after,
take a Tooth-brush and start brushing.
the colour should start to peel off. (Green colour could be a bit trickier)

WARNING!!!!!!!

Caustic soda is "really" CAUSTIC!
So WEAR RUBBER GLOVES, and PROTECT YOUR EYES, Keep the basin AWAY FROM KIDS
and don't start drinking, brushing to strongly (it would squirt clothes,
then you could find some holes there) or whatever.

Cheers

Someone wrote:

> > >**Irish justice is NO JUSTICE when you're Scottish!** (!?!?) --MDMc
> >
>>**The Emperor's justice is NO JUSTICE when you're Imperial!**
>
>**Imperial justice is NO JUSTICE when you'r Squat!**

**Squat Justice is PROBABILLY DESERVED if you re Ork !

-Pippero

PS:I saw a film named 'The Three Edged Sword', but I didn't realized it was
about understanding! >:]