RE: [Epic] NA WD 214

From: Kelley, Kevin J., JCS <kevin.kelley_at_...>
Date: Mon, 3 Nov 1997 07:45:59 -0500

I was up in Md in the Glen Burnie area over the weekend and stopped in
the GW mail order & "bits" store. On the shelf they had "lots" of the
plastic Mega-Gargants and Imperator (the ones with the towers) Titans
for sale in the box still shrink wraped for $10.00 each. (got two)
Also a whole rack of the Epic "sea battles" game (I think it is set in
the warhammer as opposed to 40k universe) but had the boxes of the orks
riding some flying beast (Wyvern?) .

kevin.kelley_at_...
My opinions are my own. My employer know nothing about it.