Re: [Epic] Net Epic

From: Chris Swearingen <tall-guy_at_...>
Date: Thu, 6 Feb 1997 17:10:32 -0800

> IF TONY AND ALL OTHERS DONT HAVE ANY OPPOSITIONS THIS I THINK IS THE
> BEST SOLUTION WITH PERHAPS SOME FINE TUNING-OPINIONS PLEASE.

sounds reasonable to me

> There are also some other nice ideas floating around like:
> 1-Command units move in any phase and if they excersice their snap fire
> privelage they may not move(just like any other unit snap firing.This
> would be an extension of phase three).
> 2-Artillery units may not snap fire(slow reaction time etc.).

these two rules seem to be really good additions, but the

> 3-Reveal orders as they are activated by phase.

one worries me re game balance and play dynamics.
anyone out there tried it, and if so what comments do you have on that
possible ruling?
i like the "fog of war" feel, though!
should help tactical players even more... not that they need that much help
against
40K type players...

> Well it seems were getting there, keep them coming!
>
> United we stand!
> Peter

Chris Swearingen
tall-guy_at_...

"my brain hurts!"
"well,... it will have to come out then!"