Re: [Epic]Battle Report-Armies

From: A J Gallie <gallie_at_...>
Date: Thu Jan 1 00:00:00 1970

Greetings all,
Thought I'd try my hand at writing a quick battle report for the game I had last night. 1500 pt Orc vs Elder.
The Armys.
Elder
1. 4 Night Spinners
1 Wraithgaurd
1 Farseer
approx 10 Gaurdians.
2. 4 Dreadnaughts
3 Support Platforms
approx 6 Gaurdians
3. 10 Falcons
1 Farseer
6 Aspect Bases (2 SH's, 2 WS,s, 2 DR,s)
2 Scouts
4. Harlequin Squad
1 Farseer on Vyper
5 Jet Bikes
5. 2 Phoenix Bombers
3 Nightwings
Total 1469 pts - 32 Morale
Orcs
1. Kult of Speed
Warboss on bike ( converted to a chopper, like in battles book)
8 Bikes
2 MekBoy Speedstas (MBS)
1 MBS with Death Ray
1 MBS with Lifta Droppa
2. Kult of Speed
Warboss in B/W
12 Battlewagons
1 Weirdboy Tower
2 MBS
1 MBS w L/D
1 MBS w D/R
3. Mob
Warboss in B/W
Psyker
3 Shootyboyz
6 Mobz Boyz (2 units each)
2 Flak Wagon
3 Battlewagon
5 Big Gunz
4. 4 Battlefortresses
5. 3 Fighta-Bomma
Total 1439 pts - 31 Morale
Terrain
6x4 Gaming table
Multiple hills forming a central divide, passes throught the hills in the center and on each flank. Hedge lined trail leading through central pass. Multiple copses of trees, of various sizes and densitys.
I'll split this into two parts to keep it down to small posts.
Alun
gallie_at_...
Beware the Silent Dog ......