[Epic] Mega Cannons

From: Chris Pinson <chrisp_at_...>
Date: Tue, 4 Nov 1997 09:21:51 +1030

Hiya all,

I was happily painting up a Imperial Leviathan last night and decided to
have another read of the stats for it. Anyway, it is armed with a Mega
Cannon, a weapon which confuses me greatly (don't laugh). Well, this weapon
rolls one hit against every target under the barrage marker and places one
aditional blast marker for each attack made (or something like this). What
I dont understand is the placing of blast markers. Does it mean that you
place a blast marker for each unit you destroy ????

Someone help me.

Cheers.

Chris Pinson

"I don't suffer from insanity,