Sv: [Epic] Scout question

From: Jon Nielsen <jon_at_...>
Date: Tue, 4 Nov 1997 00:02:55 +0100

BENT wrote:
> Hello all, this is my first post to the list.
>
> I was wondering if a scout unit gets its 30cm move when deployed from a
> ThunderHawk.
> Are the rules for Space Wolves detachments printed in WD 210(?)
> balanced?

On Scouts:
No, absolutly not! Scouts get a 30 cm move because they infiltraite
the battlefield before the battle starts. When deployed from a TH
the can't advance hidden from the enemy!!!

Du, Bent. Hvis du forst�r dette, s� er vi nu to danskere p� listen.

Jon "The Psyker" Nielsen
jon_at_...

This is Lameth, The Dark Messiah, signing off