[Epic] USA Update

From: Matthew Weyna <burb96_at_...>
Date: Mon, 03 Nov 1997 18:48:46 -0600

I called the mail order people today in the US, and I found out some
stuff you guys might like. Stormblades-3 in a box on sale for $14.95.
And, the Imperator/Gargant is only available with the 2 year
subscription, unless you get the Journal too. And they said that the
Eldar wasnt supposed to be out till December, do Imperial Guard has been
bumped up to December.

 One last bit. I lost my Battle book, and I was wondering if it was at
your place Mike.

 Matthew Weyna