Re: [Epic] [Almost-Epic] Codices

From: Francois Bruntz <fbruntz_at_...>
Date: Tue, 04 Nov 1997 01:30:20 PST

Tu as �crit :

(...)

>All the models in one
>dertachment pretend to be French (putting on stripey shirts, onions
>round their shoulders, baguettes, you get the idea)

Non, vraiment, I don't see what you mean!!!!! ;)
Just a stupid question, I understand the stripey shirts and baguettes
but not "the onions round their shoulders", is this part of the
usual French caricature?

(...)

>--
>Colen 'Not Colin' 'Mad Dog' McAlister, Director of N.A.S.A.
>(the National Anti-Skaven Alliance), Editor of the Chaos
>Wastes Weekly, a NetCampaign Newspaper, and an R'n'F Member.
>--------------------------------------+------------------------
> You can find me at: | "At any time, at
>http://www.bryanmac.demon.co.uk/colen | any place, our snipers
> colen_at_... | can drop you. Have a
>Join NASA! nasa_at_... | nice day."-- NASA Motto

Francois Bruntz
Apprenti MIAGE (Universite Paris XII - IBM France)

                  Lord's Home Page
              Space Marine and Epic 40k
                Last Update : 10/30/97

  http://www.geocities.com/TimesSquare/Dungeon/2370/