Re: [Epic] [Almost-Epic] Codices

From: Colen 'Not Colin' McAlister <colen_at_...>
Date: Wed, 5 Nov 1997 21:51:47 +0000

Francois Bruntz <fbruntz_at_...> came forth and spoke thusly:

>>All the models in one
>>dertachment pretend to be French (putting on stripey shirts, onions
>>round their shoulders, baguettes, you get the idea)
>
>Non, vraiment, I don't see what you mean!!!!! ;)
>Just a stupid question, I understand the stripey shirts and baguettes
>but not "the onions round their shoulders", is this part of the
>usual French caricature?

I think so... I can't remember where I get it from, it just seems that
all the caricatured Frenchmen I've seen have onions in strings hanging
from their necks.

--
Colen 'Not Colin' 'Mad Dog' McAlister, Director of N.A.S.A.
   (the National Anti-Skaven Alliance) and R'n'F Member.