Re: RE[Epic] Bullock Jetbikes, Who says No

From: Brett Hollindale <agro_at_...>
Date: Tue, 4 Nov 1997 12:04:51 +0100 (MET)

>Well I have gotto argue with agro. I prefer Epic 40k to SP/TL. It is
>lot better, and the rules are easier. I did not like the way the aries
>were organised in SM/TL, and the new idea is alot better than SM/TL.

That's cool. You're entitled. You might even be right... BUT...

It doesn't matter to me, and it will never matter.

The ends do not justify the means - and the way E40K was/is marketed is
WRONG and will never be "right".

I personally refuse to support the product as a matter of principle.

I realise that I'm pretty much alone in this (except for the couple of dozen
die hards who quit the list at the time of the (E40K) heresy...) but that
doesn't disturb me overly.

As always

Agro