Re: [Epic] Net Epic - shooting at chargers

From: Tony Christney <acc_at_...>
Date: Fri, 7 Feb 1997 02:28:12 -0800

>This question may have already been answered somehow, but at what point in
>the firing phase do units get the chance to shoot at those charging them?
>This seems to be an unusual type of snap fire. Would certain modifiers need
>to be included?

I would say that at any point in their movement they could be shot at. Of
course, this makes CC attacks slightly more dangerous as more than one unit
could shoot at the chargers.

>While on the subject of chargers, if a unit that has some of it models
>engaged in CC, can you only give charge orders to the whole unit next turn
>if still engaged? ie. can those unengaged shoot at a different target? Also,
>if the whole unit is stil engaged, do you need to give them charge orders? I
>wouldnt think so but it has caused confusion in the past.

Good question. This will have to be discussed later... It's late and
i no longer have the NRG to think...

>doddsy

>Simon Dodds
>c9415355_at_...
>http://www.geocities.com/BourbonStreet/1353/
>
>"I don't need to see the world through rose-coloured glasses, for my
> eyes are naturally bloodshot."

Tony Christney
acc_at_...