Re: [Epic] Questions (please read)

From: Andy Skinner <askinner_at_...>
Date: Tue, 04 Nov 1997 11:26:34 -0500

Francois Bruntz wrote:
> >3. Why the heck did they change the warlord titan and two of the ork
> >gargants
> > but they are keeping the old emperiator and mega gargant?
>
> This is part of GW's mysterious marketing policy... ;)

I have not seen the new Gargant except in pictures, but I don't
mind it. It looks fine to me. But the old one also looked fine.
(Though my wife thinks it looks obscene.) If I were going to
have more than one Great Gargant, I'd have one of each.

I don't mind them changing the Warlord, either, but I don't want
one of the new ones. The only one of the Battletech mechs from
the (last version of the) main Btech box that I kept was the
Marauder, for a Revenant titan. The rest have a look that I just
don't care for. So does the new Warlord. If I ever see a cheap
metal one from the last version under a pile of dust in a store,
I might get it. :-) And if I play Battletech again, I'll use
some Knights. :-)

andy

--
Andy Skinner