Re: [Epic] New List Member.

From: Elias Tiliakos <elite_at_...>
Date: Tue, 4 Nov 97 12:07:19 EST

At 09:25 AM 11/4/97 -0600, you wrote:
>1. What are the various Eldar Craftworld color schemes? I'm not
>willing to throw down $20 for the Eldar Codex.

Ulthwe: Black with yellow helmets
Biel-Tan: White with green helmets
Saim-Hann: Red with white? helmets
Alaitoc: Yellow with blue helmets <- this I'm not sure about

>2. Many of the Super Heavy Weapons listing on some of the vehicles and
>War Engines have firpower listings like 2xAnti Tank, or 3xDeath Ray.
>Could someone explain how these work?

The 2x means the war engine get 2 of that type of shot per turn, 3x
means three, etc.

>3. Is there a digest version of this list? I like to get my info in
>one mailing rather than 30.

I don't believe there is a digest version. I could be wrong though.

>Later,
>Mark A. Siefert

Elias

"Understanding is a three edged sword."