[Epic] Fwd: auction (long)

From: Mark A Shieh <SHODAN+_at_...>
Date: Tue, 4 Nov 1997 12:27:36 -0500 (EST)

Don't reply to the list. Anyways, someone was asking for color
schemes for Eldar. They can be found in Renegades (the old Eldar
supplement for SM/TL, Lot #54), though the Battles Book had them too,
I thought. If I didn't already own a copy, I'd probably be bidding on
it too. Go to http://www.dejanews.com if you want to dig up the
entire post, as I snipped most of it.

Mark