Re: [Epic] Epic (square) bases

From: Sauron Moridor <sauron1_at_...>
Date: Wed, 5 Nov 1997 08:33:42 -0500

Sauron1 writes;Brett;

     I have a shortage too! I am using plastic sheet stock cut to the
appropriate size to mount anything other than Infantry. ( by the way I just
installed Internet EX#4 on the Kids machine and it makes quite a few
changes. I am not so far Impressed ) Of course I also still play Epic2nd and
prefer Windows for WorkGroups. My wife says I am Stoic. If you get some one
to part with lots of squares let me in on it. sauron1