R: [Epic] Latest WH40K fluff

From: Gianluigi Basenghi <gbasenghi_at_...>
Date: Wed, 5 Nov 1997 02:55:35 +0100

----------
> Da: Andy Meechan <a.meechan_at_...>
> A: space-marine_at_...
> Oggetto: Re: [Epic] Latest WH40K fluff
> Data: luned� 3 novembre 1997 14.07
>

> The Necrons and Drak Eldar are being rumoured to be in Wh40k#3 when
> it's released (probably October'98). Perhaps we'll see an E40k
> supplement which includes a compilation of their army lists and the
> current optional rules from WD? Anyway, there's no mention of the
> E40k plastic equivalents yet, so I'll just stop here!

> -Andy- [who hopes for a BBowl revival in the Spring'98 release... of

> EFB!]

Well well well:

It sound like euthanasia for my beloved little guys (they dare call them
Squat !!!) Epic first, WH40K then.

I was hopeing they would be coming in the next edition box, so I waited...

Now I'm planning for a brand new purchase:

A few tons of Yprite for shipping you know where there in Nottingham...

Pippero