Re: [Epic] Net Epic - Multiple template barrages

From: Jason Robinson <ewing_at_...>
Date: Fri, 7 Feb 1997 12:57:54 +0200 (EET)

On Fri, 7 Feb 1997, nethol wrote:
> A logical solution to the problem could be that:
> "Extra templates in multiple-template barrages are placed in such a way
> that, the number of templates at one side of the line-of-sight from the
> weapon to the initial template cannot exceed the number of templates at the
> other side by more than one"(Tested house rule).

 I think this would be a great addition for a little realism, without
 making the game any more complex. People complain about barrage missiles,
 well, here is something that would certainly lessen their power. I just
 think barrage missiles are too 'easy' to use, they don't require much
 thinking. Btw, I am an imperial player with lots of arty! :)

        - Jason