Re: [Epic] Epic 40k _at_$%!

From: Chad Taylor <ct454792_at_...>
Date: Thu, 6 Feb 1997 21:49:30 -0500 (EST)

On Thu, 6 Feb 1997 duckrvr_at_... wrote:

> IMHO, GW would benefit greatly from structuring their rules like a classic
> wargame (i.e. D2.3.10) for design purposes. At least this would help them
> avoid vaguely described interactions when describing all their "rules
> exceptions." It would also speed up and make their Q&A more regular, not to
> mention less frequent and less necessary. After they have organized all
> their rules, THEN they can go back and add fluff.
>
> Who can get a message to AC and JJ? I think I need to tell them this directly.
>
> Temp

Why bother? The game is done and it is too late. The same can be said
for Net Epic (as far as having an impact on epic40k design). Maybe six
months ago, but not now. Really too bad, we missed our opportunity to
affect how the game would be designed and we really have no one to blame
but ourselves.

Chad Taylor