Sv: [Epic] Epic (square) bases

From: Jon Nielsen <jon_at_...>
Date: Wed, 5 Nov 1997 10:48:04 +0100

> Yep, that's where they come from - and they DO suck, but that's part of
the
> beauty of the game (SM/TL) - defeating your oponent through sound tactics
> with inferior units rather than min/maxing...
>
> Agro

Hey, they don't suck!
I play E40K now, but I remember that in SM a detachment of beastmen was
the only thing an I.G. player could use to defeat Genestealers i CC.
Ok - also Ogres, but they are too expensive.
Beastmen are great once it gets close and personal.

 Jon "The Psyker" Nielsen
jon_at_...

This is Lameth, The Dark Messiah, signing off