Re: [Epic] SM2 -> E40k Orky injustice

From: Matthew J. Silvernail <msilver_at_...>
Date: Wed, 5 Nov 1997 08:52:53 -0600 (CST)

On Wed, 5 Nov 1997, Brett Hollindale wrote:

> snip of discussion about the relative merits of Stompas vs LRs in SM/TL and
> Epic Heresy
>
> >above fixed version. I'll be presenting this to my
> >local gamers group, but I'd like list feedback also.
> >Opinions anyone?
>

> Abandon the E40K heresy and return to the fold...
>
> Agro

Now why did I just *know* you were going to say that? ;)
Actually, I wholeheartedly agree with the idea of boycotting
a company whose policies you disagree with - that's part of
the foundation of capitalism, vote with your money. Luckily
though, I've gotten most of my minis for free so far - and plan
to trade for some more by trading painting services for minis.

-- Matt Silvernail