Re: [Epic] New List Member.

From: Mark A. Siefert <cthulhu_at_...>
Date: Wed, 05 Nov 1997 08:55:59 -0600

Kevin Walker wrote:

> Sucked into another game I see... ah, there's hope for you yet Mark.

        I bought the boxed set when it first came out earlier this year. Since
then, I've been trying to get the minis painted in my spare time. Only
now do I think I'm ready to play.

> Are you going to be adding a new section to your web page for Epic40K?

        I don't know. I'm probably going to have to drop the Ogre Mini page
because I don't really play it all that much. It's a good game, I just
can't find that many people who are interested. I do plan on making a
Flintloque page, so maybe an epic page isn't too far off either.
--
Later,
Mark A. Siefert

        "Well Mike, I guess it's just a magical land.  I HATE MAGICAL
LANDS!"
                        --Crow T. Robot
                        MST3K, "Jack Frost"

E-MAIL: cthulhu_at_...             WWW: http://www.uwm.edu/~cthulhu