Re: Sv: [Epic] SM2 -> E40k Orky injustice

From: Matthew J. Silvernail <msilver_at_...>
Date: Wed, 5 Nov 1997 11:46:21 -0600 (CST)

On Wed, 5 Nov 1997, Jon Nielsen wrote:

> > Now why did I just *know* you were going to say that? ;)
> > Actually, I wholeheartedly agree with the idea of boycotting
> > a company whose policies you disagree with - that's part of
> > the foundation of capitalism, vote with your money. Luckily
> > though, I've gotten most of my minis for free so far - and plan
> > to trade for some more by trading painting services for minis.
> >

> Arghm...
> You sey you won't support the company, so your not giving
> them any money. Did you ever stop to wonder where the
> minis you trade yourself to, comes from? Are they not
> in fact payed for?!
>
> Take a moment to think about it...
>
> Jon "The Psyker" Nielsen

I have thought about it. I'm personally not boycotting GW,
I was just voicing support for Agro's boycott. I guess I
just mentioned that I haven't given GW much money directly
because that's why I don't hate them that much. If I had
to buy many mini's at their prices, I'd boycott them too.

-- Matt Silvernail