Re: [Epic] LOTS OF BOXES & SQUARE BASES

From: Mark A Shieh <SHODAN+_at_...>
Date: Wed, 5 Nov 1997 11:54:39 -0500 (EST)

"J. Michael Looney" <mlooney_at_...> writes:
> COOK MATTHEW JOHN wrote:
> > They were however more unsure about bikes as they are now 3 bikes a
> > stand but still allowed to use mine in a couple of games including
> > Shefield (Meadowhall)and Derby stores
>
> This, on the other hand falls into the the realm of "house rule". For
> the record, I have never seen a 3 bike stand out side of the White Dwarf
> or in the E40K books, so I would call this pretty close to universial.
> I stand my bikes on 20x20mm 2 per stand, for what it is worth, execpt
> for "command" type dudes, which get standed 1 per chit.

        FWIW, I base my Epic bikes one to a penny. I then take the
15cmx30cm? piece of plasticard they recommend and base my pennies two
to a piece of plasticard. I always felt the stats were screwed up
anyways. In Epic, the rules suggested that 1 Vyper was meaner in all
respects than 2 Jetbikes, and had more than 4x the firepower of a
Jetbike. I thought this was a bit odd, and the stats made more sense
to me anyways 1 to a base.

Mark