Re: [Epic] Epic (square) bases

From: Scott Shupe <shupes_at_...>
Date: Thu, 06 Nov 1997 10:14:31 -0500

Richard Bright wrote:

> ><shrug> I guess they might be slightly more cost effective, but Chaos
> >Marines fit nicely into one detachment of rhinos, while you'd have to
> >spend two minion cards on buying Rhinos for Beastmen.
>
> I thought that one of the WD Q&A articles said that only marines could use
> use marine equipment ie beastmen couldn't ride in Rhinos.

        Yep. The article in question was in WD #173, and the chaos
section of that Q&A can be found at my SM/TL website:

http://www.rpi.edu/shupes/EPIC/SMTL

        But remember that not everyone would necessarily have that
issue of WD, so they might not have known. Or, they had a house rule
that said beastmen could ride in rhinos. *shrug*

Scott Shupe
shupes_at_... shupes@... http://www.rpi.edu/~shupes
"Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun." - Army of Darkness