Re: [Epic] New Eldar Tanks

From: Richard Bright <r.bright_at_...>
Date: Fri, 07 Nov 1997 11:33:07 +1300

At 04:06 PM 11/6/97 -0600, you wrote:
>Having some Tempests, I anxiously awaited the new superheavy vehicles
arrival to >see where they went. OUCH! I gotta say "them's ugly"

I'm with you there. I will happily stick with my old Tempests which look
far more elegant.

>As to the Avatar, which someone else blasted earlier, well , it could be
>worse. Actually I think that now the ORIGINAL avatar with the spear may
>be just about the right size, and he looks better (IMO) than the new
>one.

Yep, I'm glad I didn't bother to replace my original Avatar with the 40mm job.

>I think the marine Dread is the only one so far to come out better than
the old in Epic, >thought the old metal epic marine dreads are still cool.

True, but I can't be bothered buying new dreads when I've already got 12 of
the old ones. GW will have to work harder to get more money out of me.

Richard

"The important lesson is that you can get what
you want and still not be very happy"
                        Pope Cerebus

Get inside the mind of Richard Bright at:
http://www.geocities.com/timessquare/alley/2405