Re: [Epic] what's in the new boxes ?

From: Max Maynard-Maloney <dormammu_at_...>
Date: Fri, 7 Nov 1997 10:08:55 -0800 (PST)

> Hi, greetings from South Italy !
>
> I need to know what is in the new infantry boxes:
> how many sprues, which minis (approx !) are in the new boxes
> Eldar war host,
> Orks,
> Space Marines Infantry and tanks.

Daniel already listed the contents of the Space Marines and Orks.

The new Eldar Warhost box contains:
1 Howling Banshee unit
1 Striking Scorpion unit
1 Wraithguard unit
1 Swooping Hawk unit
1 Warp Spider unit
1 Dark Reaper unit
1 Scout unit
1 Harlequin unit
2 Jetbike units (3 bikes per unit)
7 Guardian units
5 Characters (1 Farseer, 2 Warlocks, 2 Exarchs)

Max

"Run, humans! Run for your sweaty lives! Run till you hearts burst and
your lungs collapse! You cannot run away from ME! Everything that is,
IS MINE!" --the dread Dormammu, Doctor Strange #9