[Epic] what's in the new boxes ?

From: Luca Fazio <luca_fazio_at_...>
Date: Thu, 6 Nov 1997 14:15:44 +0000

Hi, greetings from South Italy !

I'm surfacing from my deep lurker state because I need your help !

After many years spent playing 2nd ed Epic I'm now forced to involve in E40k.
Gw decided that here in Italy you cannot buy E40k or Epic from stores because
they will not send E40k stuff until the italian version is ready.

It is a major drawback because I cannot buy boxes or blisters to play (they
retired every Epic pieces from stores last year).

The only resource is their international mail order (;-((()

I need to know what is in the new infantry boxes:
how many sprues, which minis (approx !) are in the new boxes
Eldar war host,
Orks,
Space Marines Infantry and tanks.

Are they planning to release new I.G. plastic infantry ?

thank you !!

Ciao,
Ciao,

Luca Fazio