Re: [Epic] Armies Of Terror

From: Gianluigi Basenghi <gbasenghi_at_...>
Date: Sat, 08 Nov 1997 03:23:01 +0100

Daniel Bond wrote:

> Pippero
>
> - Who the hell is he
>
> my comments -
>
> IDIOT

Thanks, very kind:
It's wonderful to find someone with such a sense of humor!

I solemnly swear I'll never try again to joke about such a serious and
momentous heroical work as the Armies Of Terror List " taa, tatataa,
tatataaa!" (Star trek soundtrack) whatever the hell is the reason of it
(the list I
mean!)

By the way, if some of the other, who can understand the meaning of my
something very fast to retreat from the field if you face someone like
Mr. Bond (not James)!
(Sorry: dicer's oath) -_^

Pippero