Re: [Epic] Epic 40k _at_$%!

From: <duckrvr_at_...>
Date: Fri, 07 Feb 1997 10:27:50 -0600

At 10:12 AM 2/7/97 +1000, you wrote:
>>I was scanning my messages one day and noticed a subject that said:
>>Cheese-NOT! Well this was intriguing so I read the message rather more
>>closely than the other messages I got. The person who sent it basically
>>said that Cheese doesn't exist in 40K. Cheese was only a term used by
>>people when they can't beat a particular army. Funnily enough the only 40K
>>armies he played were Space Puppies and Space Elves. However hard I tried
>>to convince him that my calling an army cheesy wasn't because I couldn't
>>beat it but rather that I found the rules to be unfair and unbalancing, he
>>still stood his ground.
>
>Of course cheese dosen't exist for him. He creates unfair armies, wins games
>and for him that's fine. Gotta love 40K for good breeding. 8-)

So go up against him with something HORRIBLY cheesy. Okay, you might not be
able to play him directly, but I'd like to see this cat deal with a Daemon
World army. Or better yet, a Khorne Lord with terminator armor, a daemon
weapon, displacer field, and that "I'm immune to psykers" thing (with combat
drugs for good measure, if you can fit that much gear on him). Better yet,
surround his psykers with flesh hounds since they can target anyone, and
can't be affected by psionics. that will definitely leave you more room for
gear on the Chaos Lord. Yeah, and have imperial guard allies - an assassin,
yeah.

In short, cheese the little f***er until he bleeds Velveeta.

Temp