Re: Support Weapons (was Re: [Epic] Squat 40K List)

From: Mark A Shieh <SHODAN+_at_...>
Date: Sun, 9 Nov 1997 23:48:18 -0500 (EST)

Aaron P Teske <Mithramuse+_at_...> writes:
> Giving the full power of the D-cannon to a support weapon (at a cost of
> 15 points) seems to be a bit much, which is why I'm thinking it should
> just be disrupt instead. This list also -- finally -- gives the Eldar
> an AT shot.

        Eh? The Eldar don't have any Death Rays. We've got plenty of
AT shots, you just tend to disable D3 or D6 of them at a time (Pulse
Laser, Pulsar). But on the Death Ray end, we have to make do :) with
D-Cannons, which are either godawful or are like shield-penetrating
deathrays, depending on what you're facing.

Mark