Re: [Epic] Formula

From: Alan E & Carmel J Brain <aebrain_at_...>
Date: Mon, 10 Nov 1997 19:33:30 -0800

Chris Pinson wrote:

> could someone repost the formula used to calculate points of a unit.

I've managed to post it twice, and lose it twice. See if I can come up
with it again.... give me a while and I'll make up mark 3.
The important bit is that, for vehicles at least, you must multiply the
FP by the range and by an armour value, with AT shots counting as 2FP
and Death Rays 3 FP.

--
 abrain_at_...  o OO*O^^^^O*OO o oo     oo oo     oo