RE: Support Weapons (was Re: [Epic] Squat 40K List)

From: Cyril Crocker <dslayer_at_...>
Date: Mon, 10 Nov 1997 02:14:18 -0500

I really hope that the promised expansion set will have a note saying,
"enc=
losed is a reprint of the armies book, with updated army lists. please
use =
this new book in place of the old -GW"
Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
<BIG RANT>
1 th=
ing that my local GW store here GUARANTEED me was that there was NOT going =
to be any expansion. That everything was in the box. When did it come up?=

Good thing I didn't buy the thing there.
</BIG RANT>
Cyril Crocker
Dragon=
 Slayer