[Epic] Ork Breeding

From: COOK MATTHEW JOHN <PBS4661_at_...>
Date: Mon, 10 Nov 1997 12:23:42 +0100

Just bought Gorkamorka (yeh sorry folks but was on sale)
In the back of the so called 'uvver book' is a report on Ork breeding
which I quite liked allthough differs from previous background.
If is enough interest on the list I can type up an abreviated version
and mail to list.
Would be good flavour for the Ork web page somebody was talking about
in a prevous mail.

PS- If Hm is still on the list and reads this can you mail me your
opinion on mud and why stopped logging in? Was it THAT bad??

       *** THE COOKIE MONSTER RETURNS ***
AKA: Ghaz,Ghazgkull,Mat,Sparrow,Cookie,Walter Tatum,
     Alberto Giovanni,Damien Black