Sv: Support Weapons (was Re: [Epic] Squat 40K List)

From: Jon Nielsen <jon_at_...>
Date: Mon, 10 Nov 1997 13:58:38 +0100

I really hope that the promised expansion set will have a note saying,
"enclosed is a reprint of the armies book, with updated army lists. please
use this new book in place of the old -GW"
Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
<BIG RANT>
1 thing that my local GW store here GUARANTEED me was that there was NOT
going to be any expansion. That everything was in the box. When did it
come up?

There'll surly be an expansion. How else would they make more money,
or introduce the squats for that matter?....

Let's hope it will include some nice buildings :)

Someone expressed concern for the new Eldar Titan.
I think it will be nice. Surely they won't make the Eldar
Battletechish, right?.....Right?.....YOU HEAR ME GW???
YOU WON'T!!!!!

By the way, I think all the new Eldar tanks are cool.
Much better than before.

Jon "The Psyker" Nielsen
jon_at_...

This is Lameth, The Dark Messiah, signing off