RE: [Epic] what's in the new boxes ?

From: Cyril Crocker <dslayer_at_...>
Date: Mon, 10 Nov 1997 15:36:06 -0500

I think he's pointing out the price changes in the last _5_ years. Nothing=
 else has gone up that steep in his list.
I was fortunate enough to get 2 W=
arhost boxes for Eldar just before they ripped SM/TL from the market, howev=
er I still want more of certain troops but am not going to EVER buy their n=
ew infantry boxes unless there is going to be a drastic price change.
Cyril=
 Crocker
Dragon Slayer
dslayer_at_...