Re: [Epic] Unofficial misunderstandings

From: Neil R. Thomason <n.thomason_at_...>
Date: Mon, 10 Nov 1997 22:49:26 GMT

Hi,

> GW said "yeah, only 1 box"
>but considering GW's track record for pumping out add on sets, i would
>put the odds at 80%. consider these:
 [snip]
>and whatever the one for Gorkamorka will be named.

Yes, you may well be right. However, just to be Devil's Advocate, it's
worth noting that in all the other cases you mention, GW didn't say there
would be no expansion set, then go ahead and release one anyway.
Personally, I think there may well be one, if Squats and the new races are
to be included in E40K.

If.

BTW, the Gorkamorka expansion is to be called Digganobz. Yes, really.

>> Of course, if the Wh40k 3rd Edn *does* come out in October'98

Just to clarify; is there any substance to this rumour?

>then again, the release dates being pushed back for the IG and bugs

Huh? Care to qualify/explain this one?

Cheers,

NRT

Typhoon Rips Through Cemetery; Hundreds Dead