Re: [Epic] Polish paraphinalia

From: J. Michael Looney <mlooney_at_...>
Date: Mon, 10 Nov 1997 17:31:18 -0600

Neil R. Thomason wrote:

> Damn.
>
> Now _I'm_ getting messages about that guy who's gone to Poland. I thought
> someone had unsubscribed him?
>
> Actually, why are these messages coming direct to individual members of the
> list, rather than via the list itself?
>
> Very suspicious....

I think you will get one of those messages every time you send a message to the
list.

On one of my office boxes my e-mail id is different, and THAT account, which is
not the account that gets this list got the "I'm off to poland" message.

What ever, he claims to be back on the 14th.... It should stop then.