Re: [Epic] Overwatch and Some Random Comments

From: Erik K. Rutins <snowdo1_at_...>
Date: Tue, 11 Nov 1997 08:17:04 -0500

> I disagree. At least in part. Just look upon them as Disposable,
> than merely Expendable. 1 Berserker vs 2 enemy is about right. The
> is not to win the CC, it's to cause casualties. Apart from that, yes,
> they are "less than useful".

Agreed here. And it was really bad luck that left Scott losing the
berzerker assault by 5 and needing to roll 6+ to kill with all his
dice. I think he got two kills on two termies and I made one save.
Then the berzerker's failed to roll anything but a 1 in the rally phase
and carried around 9 blast markers for the next three turns. You can
see where Scott was a little disappointed in them... but I don't think
they're a worthless troop type.

Regards,

- Erik