Re: [Epic] Big Fellas

From: Tyler Provick <bprovick_at_...>
Date: Tue, 11 Nov 1997 14:34:42 -0500

> Unfortunately, I disagree here. If you go by fluff and pictures, the scale in WH40k is screwed up and SM/TL was a bit more accurate.
> Cyril Crocker
> Dragon Slayer
> dslayer_at_...

I second that motion. They have to keep WH40K minatures basically all the same size for pricing and such, but when you can put three in a
blister pack, the rules change, and they are more able to show the size differences.

Now, it is true that the scales are different, and that they are as accurate as a Barbie Girl (I hope I don't get sued for copyright
infringment) Even WD has said as much when they were interviewing one of their scuplters, how they commented on really how huge a
Goliath's muscles were.

Tyler