Re: [Epic] what's in the new boxes ?

From: Sauron Moridor <sauron1_at_...>
Date: Wed, 12 Nov 1997 11:47:24 -0500

Sauron1 writes; Colin; " Is there anything you don,t do"

    My figure painting skill is Wargame basic, my artistic drawing ability
is stickmen, and I may be an good tactician, but the level of rules
interpolation as exercised by Alan E. is beyond me.

    I would never violate anyones copyright, no mater what I feel about
their pricing policies. Canadian importers can get a rebate or exemption
from some import duties from England,due to Commonwealth trade packts, and
it would actually be cheaper for GW Canada to bulk import unpackaged
castings from England and package them here than the added cost to Canadians
like me of the importation of American cast and packaged units.
sauron1