[Epic] History

From: Eric Le Tortorec <eric_at_...>
Date: Wed, 12 Nov 1997 07:19:53 +0000

I have been puzzled by a weee thignie in the Warhammer universe. As far as
I have gathered, both WFB and WH40k take place in the same universe but at
different times. So why is it, that Slaanesh exists already in WFB even
though, according to fluff, it was supposed to be created by the downfall
of the Eldar. Is this: a mistake by GW, an error in my thinking or a far
more sinister plot by GW to take over the world?