Re: [Epic] History

From: Gianluigi Basenghi <gbasenghi_at_...>
Date: Thu, 13 Nov 1997 03:46:57 +0100

Eric Le Tortorec wrote:

> I have been puzzled by a weee thignie in the Warhammer universe. As
> far as
> I have gathered, both WFB and WH40k take place in the same universe
> but at
> different times. So why is it, that Slaanesh exists already in WFB
> even
> though, according to fluff, it was supposed to be created by the
> downfall
> of the Eldar. Is this: a mistake by GW, an error in my thinking or a
> far
> more sinister plot by GW to take over the world?

I think is better think about WHFB world as one of the million words of
40k period, one with a peculiar situation given by a malfunctioning warp
portal still active on it.Many 40K words are feral, or medieval as they
regressed during the age of isolation, so we can assume the two universe
can cohabits.
(Btw in the 1� edition of Wh40K there were stats for scenarios
involving WHFB army vs Wh40K.)

Pippero