Re: [Epic] Towing

From: Alan E & Carmel J Brain <aebrain_at_...>
Date: Wed, 12 Nov 1997 21:17:55 -0800

Chris Pinson wrote:

> I remember a piece of fluff which had a nice picture to go with it. The
> fluff involved a landing of a couple of chapters plus titans. Anyway the
> picture showed this landing vehicle with marines (looked like ants but
> anyway) milling around the base. There were a few cupola's with armoured
> figures within them dotted all over the hull. Then I realised the Armoured
> figures were Reaver Titans. This thing was friggin huge. I wish I still had
> a copy of that piccy.

You'll find it in the SM1 rulebook. It took me a while to grok this
picture. The spacecraft is a very Gothic construct, full of pokey bits,
crenallations and gargoyles. It has, in left foreground, a landing strut
with a vertical ladder, and a figure starting to climb down the ladder,
just stepping off a platform.

Then you realise the figure is, as you said, a Reaver. Gronk. And the
gargoyles are about the size of Titans.

--
 abrain_at_...  o OO*O^^^^O*OO o oo     oo oo     oo