Re: [Epic] History

From: Tyler Provick <bprovick_at_...>
Date: Wed, 12 Nov 1997 15:40:00 -0500

Colen 'Not Colin' McAlister wrote:

> Eric Le Tortorec <eric_at_...> came forth and spoke thusly:
> >I have been puzzled by a weee thignie in the Warhammer universe. As far as
> >I have gathered, both WFB and WH40k take place in the same universe but at
> >different times. So why is it, that Slaanesh exists already in WFB even
> >though, according to fluff, it was supposed to be created by the downfall
> >of the Eldar. Is this: a mistake by GW, an error in my thinking or a far
> >more sinister plot by GW to take over the world?
>
> Maybe FB takes place AFTER 40K? --MDMc

You're right, it is very easy to get Elder and Eldar confused. Heck, some
readers might not notice until they get to the confused part and have to look
back. But Eldar in FB terms are Elves, the elder race that created the Lizard
Men are really unknown, although they may be the same race that created orksI
for one like the idea that FB is taking place at the same time. There is much
talk of Feral human worlds, or worlds that have regressed to a mediaval life.
Perhaps some orks and Eldar got caught up too, and with some strange alien
life, make a world exactly like FB.

Tyler