Re: [Epic] Re: Squats and E40 - from rgmw

From: Sauron Moridor <sauron1_at_...>
Date: Thu, 13 Nov 1997 09:57:02 -0500

Sauron1 writes; Alan; Merry Christmas!

    I have just acquired for you an original copy of Adeptus and Codex
Titanicus. They are three hole punched for mounting in a binder but other
than that they are mint.The other two parcels I shipped the same day as
yours { to Kevin J and a fellow in Sweden }, have arrived. If yours do, and
our Federal posties do not go out on strike for ever they are yours.

sauron1