Re: [Epic] Towing

From: Gianluigi Basenghi <gbasenghi_at_...>
Date: Thu, 13 Nov 1997 03:35:16 +0100

John Chapman wrote:

> > Sauron1 writes; So how do all the Ogrins,Beastmen,
> Dreadnoughts,Robots,
> > Eldar grave platforms, and all the other non-transportable get to
> the
> > battlefield in the first place?
> > sauron1
> >
> Why start at the bottom - I want to see an Imperator
> transporter :).
> JAC

  I don't remember where I read it, but in the old SM/TL titans were
transported directly via orbital Ships, while big guys and support
weapons were deployed via Leviathan and Capitol Imperialis:
for what I know Infantry transporter were for Infantry only, even if in
the Wh40K 1� edition, dreadnought where transportable via Land Rider
(but they were stated as Super Armors, like big terminators with similar
armor stats, and not as Vehicles).
 Pippero