Re[2]: [Epic] Building

From: Andy Meechan <a.meechan_at_...>
Date: Wed, 12 Nov 97 17:56:17 gmt

     [snip]

The Epic 40k way is easier and faster (like the
Dark Side of the Force, Luke ;) but I don't like it
: how a unit can be targeted if it is hidden in a
building?

     Here's a theory:

     The unit gets an addition to it's Armour when in cover, this may well
     represent the cover getting pounded to bits and the unit getting hit
     indirectly. Of course the bnuilding doesn't actulayy fall over at any
     time, but that's a different House Rule altogether ;)

     The same could be assumed for troops in woods being shot at.

     Now, as for shooting OUT of cover, I have no such parallel to give
     except I can mention that the LOS rules were cut down (e.g. on a hill?
     then you can see over the woods, forget physical LOS) and there is no
     emphasis on exact measurements when moving...

     Blast those Eldar into the dirt :)

     -Andy-