Re: Re[2]: [Epic] Building

From: Sauron Moridor <sauron1_at_...>
Date: Fri, 14 Nov 1997 04:35:38 -0500

Sauron1 writes; Neil ;

    What I meant was that I believe in the SM world basic infantry units
have enough firepower to eather eliminate or in Epic40k suppress any
opposition firing out of the outer rooms of a large building and in our
current real world unsupported infantry generally do not.

     My collection of Epic Eldar figures have a heavy weapon figure in the
plastic sprues and I have therefore created Eldar heavy weapon squads like I
have for my Space marines. They are one heavy to four other figures on a
stand and operate as two stand support units to Eldar Defender companies
only.
sauron1