Re: [Epic] Epic 40k _at_$%!

From: Peter Ramos <pramos1_at_...>
Date: Fri, 07 Feb 1997 17:21:30 +0000

Hello!

Thank you Andy for posting JJ letter. I did read it before though I
think its posted on the Miniatures Page. Also, I think it didnt address
any major concern( at least none of my concerns ) and the strengthening
of ties with 40k comment doesn't do wonders for me either.

I guess the only thing I want a copy of the new game is to see what the
psychic rules are like (to canabilize them for Net Epic of course),
everything else I have heard doesnt remotely interest me.

The miniatures are a separate issue. I saw the Land Raider and
Dreadnoght and they are beauties! Regardless of epic 40k I will buy
these and any other new figs and convert them to my needs.

United we stand!
Peter