RE: [Epic] Epic 40k _at_$%!

From: Andy Skinner <andy.skinner_at_...>
Date: Fri, 07 Feb 97 17:05:00 EST

Peter:
>things are done.Besides I generally prefer a frontal dialogue (in this
>case in front of the computer dialogue) instead of-I'll change things
>and you have no say diet that GW usually feeds us. As a matter of fact a
>polite direct conversation about Epic 40k would have given this soon to
>be out game a much better image than what it has now.
Sometime last year they did ask us for what important
issues we wanted addressed. They knew they were making
a big change, so they asked for us not to suggest minor
rules changes. Whether any input made a difference, I
have no idea. They also sent a note on September 16
(my son's birthday!) about comments they had seen on
the net, partly provoked by a rabid GW employee talking
about throwing away your old minis and starting over.

I can't remember what happened about collecting issues
for change. Did we send 'em a list?

So they have spoken to us to some extent. Just for grins,
I'll include Jervis' note from September.

I'm still looking forward to hearing what the game is really
like, though I don't know whether I'll buy it. I do want
some of those Land Raiders, though. :-)

andy
andy.skinner_at_...